The Leprosy Hospital
The list below provides examples of the needs of the leprosy hospital in Mawlamyine, Mon State. Because conditions can change, priorities can also change. For that reason, the needs listed below are not in priority order.
We assure you that 100% of your designated contributions will go to the Leprosy Hospital ministry. Donations are shared based on the current priorities of the Leprosy Hospital staff.
- Crutches ($35), walker ($50), and wheelchair ($125)
- Adjustable operating bed ($1,500)
- Oxygen bottle ($100)
- Anesthesia machine with IV line ($2,000)
- Patient monitor ($500)
- Incinerator for medical waste ($2,500)
- Transformer (50 KVA- $1,500), Generator (10 KVA- $3,500)
- Bedding set (mattress, sheet, blanket, mosquito net- $45)
- Food (for one patient for one month- $30)